The business of Ashbourne is to provide capital and property based solutions for the real estate sector including investors, property owners, occupiers, local authorities and charities.
Ashbourne is looking to identify investment and development opportunities reflecting changing occupational demands in both the private and public sectors, projects where Ashbourne’s team can add value to the underlying property assets and/or requirements of the end user.
Ashbourne will utilise it’s own capital along with it’s management team’s experience, earned over many years in the retail, office, supermarket, industrial, residential, planning, bank lending and debt restructuring sectors throughout the UK, to optimise the outcome for its stakeholders.
Preferred Homes Limited
Preferred Homes Limited (PHL), supported by Ashbourne Capital Partners Limited, is a profit making private registered provider of social housing (RP) approved by the Regulator of Social Housing in April 2020 (registration number 5093).
PHL’s aim is to develop, own and manage a substantial portfolio of affordable rented Extra Care schemes (independent retirement living with access to intermediate care) throughout the United Kingdom.
(See Preferred Homes Limited)
- Identify real estate challenges and opportunities and deliver solutions
- Review, create and implement business plans for occupiers and investors
- Manage both development and refurbishment projects
- Prepare and submit planning applications and obtain planning consents
- Manage the build out of successful planning permissions
- Deliver occupational solutions and optimise investment performance
- Experienced and successful property fund management team
- Experienced and successful structuring debt team
- Experienced development managers
- Returns achieved through active property management
- Clearly defined re-financing and, where appropriate, exit strategies
- Management team fully aligned to both occupier and investor real estate solutions